For heavy-duty F-250 and F-350 truck owners, a TuckRack for the front and rear of your truck bed. This setup comes with top-mount bracket instead of the interior mount. TuckRack Heavy-Duty can be folded up or down for use in less than a minute.
- Made in USA
- Top bar width is adjustable to accommodate different truck bed sizes
- Rack is made of 11 gauge steel holding up to 500 lbs
- Uses stainless steel magnetic pins for easy top bar and arm bar removal
- Compatible with top-mount tonneau covers
- Compatible with only full-size heavy-duty pickup trucks (F-250 & F-350)
Use these dimensions to make sure our rack fits your truck:
- Can fit up to 25.5 inches of bed depth near cab of truck
- Can fit up to 20.5 inches of bed depth near tailgate of truck
- 4 Top-mount Bar Brackets
- 2 Long Arm Bars
- 2 Short Arm Bars
- 2 Adjustable Top Bars
- 4 Stainless Steel Magnetic Pins
- 2 Top Bar Storage Brackets
- 1 Lift Kit
- Stainless Steel Hardware
TuckRack is designed for most full-size pickup trucks. Installing TuckRack requires drilling. As such, it is your responsibility to ensure you have the legal rights to do so.
For TuckRack's standard under-rail set up you will need to have a minimum measurement of 20" from the bottom of the truck bed to the top of your rails and a maximum measurement of 21.5" from the top of your rails to the top of your cab. You will need access to your truck bed stake pockets or be able to reach behind where the brackets are being placed to install the threaded plates.
Heavy-duty F-350 and F-250 do not meet these measurements and will need to order TuckRack Heavy-Duty, which includes top mount rail brackets for proper storage and usage. For over-rail set up you will need to bolt down into the rail of your truck bed.