A TuckRack for the tailgate side of your truck bed. It tucks away under the rails of your truck bed and is mounted on the interior bed sides. RearRack can be folded up or down for use in under a minute.
- Made in USA
- Top bar width is adjustable to accommodate different truck bed widths
- Rack is made from 11 gauge steel
- Holds up to 250 lbs
- Uses stainless steel magnetic pins for quick and easy setup
- Compatible with most tonneau covers, headache racks, or cab guards
- Compatible with only full-size pickup trucks
- Must be used with another manufacturer's headache rack or cab guard
Use these dimensions to make sure our rack fits your truck:
- Can fit up to 21 inches of bed depth near tailgate of truck
- 2 Side-mount Brackets
- 2 Short Arm Bars
- 1 Adjustable Top Bar
- 2 Stainless Steel Magnetic Pins
- 2 Reinforcement Bars
- 2 Top Bar Storage Brackets
- 1 Lift Kit
- Stainless Steel Hardware
TuckRack is designed for most full-size pickup trucks. Installing TuckRack requires drilling. As such, it is your responsibility to ensure you have the legal rights to do so.
For TuckRack's standard under-rail set up you will need to have a minimum measurement of 20" from the bottom of the truck bed to the top of your rails and a maximum measurement of 21.5" from the top of your rails to the top of your cab. You will need access to your truck bed stake pockets or be able to reach behind where the brackets are being placed to install the threaded plates.
Heavy-duty F-350 and F-250 do not meet these measurements and will need to order TuckRack Heavy-Duty, which includes top mount rail brackets for proper storage and usage. For over-rail set up you will need to bolt down into the rail of your truck bed.