For heavy-duty F-250, F-350 truck owners, a TuckRack for the tailgate side of your truck bed. This setup comes with top-mount bracket instead of the interior mount. RearRack can be folded up or down for use in under a minute.
- Made in the USA
- Top bar width is adjustable to accommodate different truck bed widths
- Rack is made of 11 gauge steel
- Holds up to 250 lbs
- Uses zinc coated steel magnetic pins for quick and easy setup
- Compatible with most top mount tonneau covers
- Compatible with only full-size heavy-duty pickup trucks (F-250 & F-350)Compatible with only full-size heavy-duty pickup trucks (F-250 & F-350); use these mesaurements for confirmation:
- Must be used with another manufacturer's headache rack or cab guard
- Cannot use as a single rack
Use these dimensions to make sure our rack fits your truck:
- Can fit up to 20.5 inches of bed depth near tailgate of truck
- 2 Top-Mount Bar Brackets
- 2 Arm Bars
- 1 Top Bars
- 2 Zinc Coated Magnetic Pins
- Stainless Steel Hardware
TuckRack is designed for most full-size pickup trucks. Installing TuckRack requires drilling. As such, it is your responsibility to ensure you have the legal rights to do so.
For TuckRack's standard under-rail set up you will need to have a minimum measurement of 20" from the bottom of the truck bed to the top of your rails and a maximum measurement of 21.5" from the top of your rails to the top of your cab. You will need access to your truck bed stake pockets or be able to reach behind where the brackets are being placed to install the threaded plates.
Heavy-duty F-350 and F-250 do not meet these measurements and will need to order TuckRack Heavy-Duty, which includes top mount rail brackets for proper storage and usage. For over-rail set up you will need to bolt down into the rail of your truck bed.